All material contained on the Morrissy & Lewis website is covered by a disclaimer and protected international copyright laws. Access to the website is subject to your agreement to the following:
– The Morrissy & Lewis website is an online store to purchase own fashion goods.
– All brand names, publishing activities and trade marks used on these webpages are the trade marks, service marks or trade names of their respective holders.
– Spanish law governs all matters between us in relation to this website and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this web site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Spain.
– All the content in this website is copyright © Steffen Schmitt.
– No photographs on this website may be reproduced for any purpose without prior permission which must be obtained in writing from Morrissy & Lewis, Steffen Schmitt.
All links to external sites have been checked carefully when creating this website. Potential legal violations were not found at the time of linking. However, we have no influence of the content of linked pages, this is the responsibility of the appropriate service provider. If illegal content is available via the hyperlinks, please send us your message. We will check and remove the links if necessary.
Concept, design and production: www.freshandeazy.com
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.